Apartment 122 Victoria Junction
De Waterkant, Cape Town
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom
Daily rate from R1,200 to R5,405
This stylish De Waterkant apartment is a mere 10-minute walk from Cape Towns vibrant and bustling V&A Waterfront, a 5-minute drive to the foot of Table Mountain where can catch the cable car to the top, and a further 5-minutes to the world famous beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
A 1-bedroom open plan apartment with private balcony and safe parking. Situated in the space behind the 4-star Victoria Junction hotel.
- Wireless internet
- Security guards 24/7
- Housekeeping Once a week, extra housekeeping by arrangement at additional charge
- Small digital safe
- Full satellite TV
- All linen and towels provided
- Liquid soap and shower gel
- Aircon/heater combo
- Safe parking for one car
- Communal 21m lap pool in the adjacent hotel
- 6-seater dining table
- Lounge with large 3-seater couch and 2 chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
- Doors open to private balcony with 4-seater table.
- Open plan bedroom upstairs with double bed
- Bathroom downstairs with large shower
For a list of incredible things to do in Cape Town, check out this handy guide to help you make the most of your stay.
Please feel free to contact us should you wish to enquire further on this spectacular villa.