301 Canal Quays
301 Canal Quays
2 bedroom chic city centre business/holiday apartment
Daily rate from R1,300 to R5,000
After a day of meetings or tourist attractions, relax on the large patio with the canal just below as you enjoy the sights and sounds of Cape Town's working harbour, where massive cruise ships regularly dock. Or take in the magnificent scene offered by Table Mountain and Lion's Head/Signal Hill. And if these natural landscape – or perhaps the soft sand and blue water of the local beaches – call to your spirit, then rest assured they are but a very short ride away.
- Access via elevator to the 3rd floor
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom luxury apartment
- Wireless internet
- 24 hour security building
- 2 parking bays – with direct access to the apartment floor via elevator
- Digital safe
- Housekeeping optional at additional charge
- All linen, towels and beach towels included
- Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included
- Mountain views
- Communal pool
- Gas weber bbq
- Aircon/heaters in lounge and bedroom 1
- Electric stove & oven, coffee machine
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV.
- Big screen tv
- sliding doors leading to patio with 8-seater table outside
- Open plan to kitchen with long 6-seater table
- Kitchen with full amenities including coffee machine, tumble drier, washing machine, dishwasher.
- King size bed, tv, sliding doors leading to patio with views of the harbour
- En suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Queen size bed, dedicated bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Sliding doors to patio with views of Lions head and Table Mountain.