Tamboerskloof, Cape Town
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
Pool | Mountain Views
Daily rate from R2,350 to R11,500
Tamboerskloof, a suburb on the eastern slopes of Signal Hill, boasts majestic views Devil's Peak and Table Mountain – which is literally just up the road – and is within very short driving distances to the city centre and V&A Waterfront, as well as the world-renowned beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
A child-friendly lux, all the rooms are spacious, with typical high ceilings. And the large outdoor entertainment area is the perfect invitation to simply relax on a sun lounger next to the salt water pool, or enjoy a meal al fresco in the roofed BBQ area. For the discerning chef there is even an organic vegetable garden in which to indulge.
3-bedroom, 2 bathroom Cape cottage in the heart of the city
- Wireless internet
- Alarm linked to armed response unit
- Digital safe
- Housekeeping once a week if you stay more than 3 days.
- All linen, towels and beach towels included
- Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included
- Mountain views
- Tandem garage with direct access to the house
- Pool size 6x3m
- Wood burning built in bbq
- Gas stove, electric oven, filter coffee machine
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV, DVD, sound system
- Lounge with burning fireplace open plan to dining area with 8-seater dining table
- TV room with 55inch Tv, surround sound, stacking doors lead to pool and outdoor entertainment area
- Large pool (6x3m) with optional child safety cover, patch of grass and undercover bbq area with 8-seater dining table
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed and wood burning fireplace
- Bedroom 2 with queen size bed
- Bedroom 3 with double bed and 42inch Tv screen – this bedroom is ideal for children
- Bathroom 1 with bath, double basin and heated towel rail
- Bathroom 2 with shower and heated towel rail
For a list of incredible things to do in Cape Town, check out this handy guide to help you make the most of your stay.
Please feel free to contact us should you wish to enquire further on this spectacular Cape cottage.