Situated the heart of trendy Green Point (positioned perfectly between Camps Bay, the famous V&A Waterfront & Table Mountain) this villa is a mere 5 minute walk to some of the most popular restaurants and bars that Cape Town has to offer. Green Point Main road is where the annual City Carnival takes place and a street that comes alive at night.
10 minutes walk to the V&A waterfront where the entertainment never stops. Great shopping, dining and sightseeing experience. From here you can also catch the ferry to Robin island. And don't forget to pop into the MOCAA Zeis Art gallery famous for being house in an original refurbished old grain Silo!
A 15 to 20 minutes uber drive takes you to the Clifton beaches and Camps Bay to hobnob with the rich and famous or just enjoy the white sandy beaches and crystal clear ocean.
A double story 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa with pool. A spiral staircase connects the upstairs to the downstairs area and both levels have their own separate entrance. Walking distance from the V&A Waterfront.
- Living areas, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and pool patio
- Garage, 2 bedrooms and garden
- Alarm linked to armed response and electric fencing all round.
- Uncapped fibre wireless internet.
- Full satellite TV and Netflix link.
- Housekeeping twice a week if you stay longer than one week, and once a week if you stay for 3-7 days.
- Charlotte Rhys soap, shampoo and hair conditioner.
- Hairdryers in all the bedrooms.
- Single garage with direct access to house and one small parking bay behind security gates.Safe in the dining room.
- Guest toilet upstairs.
- 70” smart OLED TV with full satellite channels
- Misty fan and heater
- Sea Views
- 8-seater table, bar fridge, safe and sea views
- Electric oven and hob, Nespresso machine, microwave
- Dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- 4-seater breakfast nook
- Sea Views
- Kitchenette downstairs with toaster and kettle
- 8-seater outdoor dining with wood/coal burning Weber BBQ
- 6 x sun loungers
- Pool 7x3m, with sea views
Bedroom 1 downstairs:
California king size bed, sliding doors lead to garden with sea views
Bedroom 2 downstairs:
Double bed and sea views
Bathroom 1 downstairs:
Single basin, bath with overhead shower and separate toilet
Bedroom 3 upstairs:
Queen size bed xl with garden views
Bedroom 4 upstairs:
Double bed with sea views
Bathroom 2 upstairs:
Bath and free standing walk in shower, toilet
Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information on Villa 15 on Wessels. Here's a handy guide to 45 Things to do in Cape Town