Ideally located in one of Cape Town’s most vibrant suburbs, Gardens, you’ll live out the best the area has to offer: Globally acclaimed eateries, quirky and authentic shopping outlets, a cosmopolitan vibe and electric nightlife - all within walking distance. This is of course, if you’d even care to leave the sanctuary of Heatherfield Manor, consisting of 3 uniquely designed bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, of which 2 are en-suite. Enjoy creating meals in the gourmet kitchen with centre island & gas stove, and dine in one of the numerous areas as your heart desires. Should you need to catch up on some work or studies, escape to the study or simply relax in the beautiful conservatory. This isn’t just another Cape Town villa… it’s the experience of a lifetime.
a) Available as either the entire luxurious private 3-bedroom villa exclusively
…. or …..
b) Individual bedrooms for corporate rentals at a fixed monthly rate. (You will have access to all the living areas of the villa - meetings and functions can also be arranged).
Heatherfield Manor is conveniently situated halfway between the Cape Town city centre and the beautiful slopes of Table Mountain, where you can catch a cable car right to the top. A mere 15 minute drive will take you to the world renown beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, with their powdery white sand and crystal clear waters. Sip cocktails with the in-crowd as you watch the sunset - a favourite pastime of many global travellers. In the opposite direction, you’re also 15 minutes away from the famous V&A Waterfront, where you can catch a ferry to Robben Island, and shop till you drop! For the serious foodies, you’re a short walk away from the internationally acclaimed Kloof Street where you’ll discover gastronomy on a whole new level.
- Uncapped Fibre wireless internet
- Alarm linked to armed response, exterior cameras cameras
- Live in Housekeeping available Mondays to Friday. More can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Digital safe
- Hairdryers and bath soaps, shampoo and conditioner
- Fresh percale linen, towels and beach towels
- Double garage available on Kloof Nek Road
- Full satellite channels
- Large well-manicured garden
- Pool size 4 x 3m, 6 sun loungers
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas stove & double electric oven, dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Basement laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Gas BBQ
- 26 wooden stairs between the two levels
LIVING AREA ON GROUND LEVEL
- Breakfast room adjacent to the kitchen with 8-seater table, French doors leading to pool patio
- Formal dining rooms with 14-seater table, wood burning fireplace
- TV room with 3-seater couch
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Formal lounge with wood burning fireplace and ceiling fan
- Conservatory with stunning garden views
- Pool patio with lounger seating, sun loungers and splash pool, table mountain views
- Back breakfast patio with 8-seater table, table mountain views
- Study with wood burning fireplace
- Guest toilet
BEDROOMS ON UPSTAIRS LEVEL
- Bedroom 1: King xl bed, decorative fireplace, private balcony with sea and city views, aircon/heater, walk in closet, en-suite bathroom with double basins, free standing bath and walk in shower.
- Bedroom 2: Queen xl bed, balcony with sea, mountain and city views, dedicated bathroom with walk in shower.
- Bedroom 3: King xl bed, 2 balconies with sea, mountain and city views, aircon/heater, decorative fireplace, en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath.
Note: There is a resident cat and a flock of chickens on the estate, cared for by the house keepers.