301 Canal Quays Apartment
Foreshore, Cape Town
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
Pool in Complex | Mountain Views
Daily rate from R1,400 to R5,750
After a day of meetings or tourist attractions, relax on the large patio with the canal just below as you enjoy the sights and sounds of Cape Town's working harbour, where massive cruise ships regularly dock. Or take in the magnificent scene offered by Table Mountain and Lion's Head/Signal Hill. And if these natural landscape – or perhaps the soft sand and blue water of the local beaches – call to your spirit, then rest assured they are but a very short ride away. This luxurious V&A Waterfront accommodation is ideal for business or leisure.
- Access via elevator to the 3rd floor
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom luxury apartment
- Wireless internet
- 24 hour security building
- 2 parking bays – with direct access to the apartment floor via elevator
- Digital safe
- Housekeeping optional at additional charge
- All linen, towels and beach towels included
- Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included
- Mountain views
- Communal pool
- Gas Weber BBQ
- Aircon/heaters in bedrooms
- Gas stove, electric oven, coffee machine
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV
- Big screen TV
- Sliding doors leading to patio with 8-seater table outside
- Open plan to kitchen with long 6-seater table
- Kitchen with full amenities including coffee machine, tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher
- King size bed, tv, sliding doors leading to patio with views of the harbour
- En suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Queen size bed, dedicated bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Sliding doors to patio with views of Lions head and Table Mountain.
For a list of incredible things to do in Cape Town, check out this handy guide to help you make the most of your stay.
Please feel free to contact us should you wish to enquire further on this spectacular villa.